Kartra Starter plan is by far one of the best deals for internet marketing available today.
For those of you who are new to marketing their business online, one of the first tools you’ll need is an all-in-one marketing platform.
And for those of you who are online marketing veterans, you of all people know the importance of working with the best tools to get the best results.
And believe me when I tell you – Kartra is the only way to go when it comes to all-in-one platforms.
All You Need To Get Started
One of the things that I love the most about Kartra is their base package, called the “Starter”, has everything you could possibly ever need for your budding business at easily the industries best package price of $79 per month.
Unlike other marketing platforms out there, Kartra does not charge for functionality, they charge for growth. So the first package you buy has everything you need.
At $79 per month, you get the full suite of Kartra functionality. Including:
- Checkouts – Sell products or services online through Kartra’s secure and gorgeous checkout forms for both credit card and Paypal payments.
- Pages – Amazing drag-and-drop page builder with hundreds of professionally designed templates. Ultimate flexibility and 100% mobile optimized.
- Leads – Build your leads, prospects and customers database. Organize them in theme groups via lists and custom tags.
- Funnels & Campaigns – Engineer a multi-page funnel flow to convert visitors into leads, leads into customers, and customers into recurrent clients!
- Mail – Create live or automated email/SMS marketing campaigns to communicate and engage with your user base.
- Membership – Deliver your content, course or training material with Kartra’s professionally designed, drag-and-drop membership portal builder.
- Video – Video marketers rejoice! Pop offers mid-way through your video, inject lead capture forms, multi-video playlists and much more.
- Helpdesks – Helpdesk portal with support ticketing and live chat. Fully integrated with Kartra Checkouts to also provide billing support.
- Calendars – Register and organize your one-to-one scheduled sessions with your customers, all from within one integrated dashboard.
- Forms – Gorgeous lead capture forms. Create your own custom fields with powerful tagging and automation rules.
- Affiliate Marketplace – Recruit, manage and track an army of affiliates to promote your products. Flexible commissions, payment milestones, etc.
So how do they make their money?
Pay As You Grow
What I love about Kartra’s pricing structure is it’s geared to help you grow. As it stands, they only get paid more when you’re clearly getting paid more!
When you register for the Starter package, you’ll be paying a measly $79 / mo for ALL of the functionality. With that you get 15,000 emails per month, 50GB of streaming bandwidth, 100 pages, 10 products, 2 membership sites, and 2,500 leads.
Seriously, that’s awesome.
As your business grows, and YOU grow, your fee goes up.
Once you pass the 2,500 lead threshold, your account will be increased to the Silver package. And so on, and so forth.
What I love about this is it doesn’t put undue financial stress on you when you’re just starting out. I don’t want this to get political, but it’s kind of like taxing you more as you’re more capable of handling a higher tax. It only makes sense!
Kartra Starter: The Best Package For The New And Small Business
In summary, if you’re a new or small business looking to either purchase your first all-in-one marketing software subscription, or to change platforms, I would highly recommend you try the Kartra Starter package.
It has all of the functionality you need right out of the box at the lowest industry cost around of $79 / mo.
So if you’re on the fence, get started with their 7 day trial here.
If you’d like support on growing your own business using Kartra or generating passive income as a Kartra affiliate, you can join one of our two Kartra Facebook groups specifically created for these purposes.
Want to become an affiliate and make passive income off of Kartra affiliate commissions?
To your success, happiness, fulfillment and growth.